Mission and Values
Delivering improved patient care to meet local health needs rests at the heart of everything we do as a CCG. Our mission and priorities have been developed to encapsulate what we believe are the key challenges and behaviours which will enable us to deliver real transformational change in the provision of patient centred healthcare in Newham.
To achieve excellence in health and wellbeing in partnership with the local population. To commission accessible, effective care to meet local needs.
- To commission a Newham-based integrated health and care system which delivers high quality services for the residents of Newham, in accordance with statutory requirements
- To commission and develop GP services that are modern, accessible and fit for the future in caring for our residents
- Securing financial stability
- Making sure our governance is fit for purpose
- Valuing and enabling our staff, Board and Clinical Leaders to learn and develop thereby enabling them to deliver against the CCG Priorities
- Ensuring we maintain our performance across the key business areas
- We will spend the Newham pound wisely, ensuring value for money and maintaining financial balance
- We will have a borough based Integrated Care System that is utilised, understood and valued by our residents
- We will ensure we plan, design, and commission accessible high quality services for our residents with our residents
- We will improve access to, and, the quality of, Primary Care
- We will clearly be able to demonstrate how we have improved outcomes for our residents
- We will support our entire CCG workforce to deliver what we need to for our residents
- We will promote equality as a commissioner of health services and as an employer