WEL Governing Body Meeting
Questions from members of the public
We want to be open and transparent about the way we do business. We want to ensure local people and groups have the opportunity to ask questions about our work.
At each meeting of the WEL CCGs, we will allow approximately 10-15 minutes for questions from the public.
Questions for the board can be asked at any time, however to allow for a full response to be given on the day of the meeting, we ask that questions are submitted in advance, by 2pm on the Friday before the Wednesday meeting when the answer will be provided. A follow up question may be allowed at the meeting at the Chair’s discretion and if time allows.
Questions should be sent to email@example.com or sent by post to:
WEL Board Secretary
4th Floor Unex Tower
5 Station Street,
A question may be rejected if it:
- is not about a matter for which the WEL JB is responsible
- is defamatory, frivolous or offensive
- is substantially the same as a question asked within the last six months
- requests the disclosure of information which is confidential or exempt
- names, or clearly identifies, a member of staff or any other individual
- relates solely to an issue for a single CCG.
We request, for any questions asked in person at the meeting, or by a representative, that if a reply cannot conveniently be given orally, the time allocated for questions has elapsed or the questioner is not present in the chamber, a written reply will be sent, providing contact information has been provided, within a month of the meeting.
The question, the name of the questioner and the reply given will be included in the WEL minutes and published on the CCGs’ websites.
Date and time
Committee Rooms, Level 4, Unex Tower, 5 Station Street, London E15 1DA