WEL Governing Body Meeting
Questions from members of the public
Waltham Forest and East London (WEL) CCGs aim to be open and transparent about the ways it does business and make sure that local people and groups have the opportunity to ask questions about its work.
At each Governing Body meeting we have allowed approximately 15 minutes for questions from the public. Members of the public can ask one question on any of the issues on the agenda. A follow up question may be allowed at the Chair’s discretion and if time allows.
Questions can be asked at any time, however to allow full responses to be given on the day of the meeting, we ask that any questions are submitted in advance, by 2pm on the Friday before the Wednesday meeting.
Questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post to:
WEL Board Secretary
4th Floor Unex Tower
5 Station Street,
A question may be rejected if it:
- is not about a matter for which the WEL Governing Body is responsible
- is defamatory, frivolous or offensive
- is substantially the same as a question asked within the last six months
- requests the disclosure of information which is confidential or exempt
- names, or clearly identifies, a member of staff or any other individual
- relates solely to an issue for a single CCG
We request that questions are asked in person at the meeting, or by a representative. If a reply cannot conveniently be given orally, the time allocated for questions has elapsed or the questioner is not present in the chamber, a written reply will be sent, providing contact information has been provided, within a month of the meeting.
The question, the name of the questioner and the reply given will be included in the WEL Governing Body minutes and published on the CCGs’ websites.
Date and time
4th floor, Unex Tower, E15 1DA