Newham Council, in partnership with the Royal Docks Team, will be developing proposals to improve the road layout and street environment along the Royal Docks Corridor (Silvertown Way and North Woolwich Road). Royal Docks Team are holding a series of drop-in sessions between 28 November- 9 December and you can also complete an online questionnaire.
They would like to find out what the main issues are for people in the local area including suggestions, ideas and feedback on our initial design ideas.
The Royal Docks Corridor includes Silvertown Way and the section of North Woolwich Road between Silvertown Way and Connaught Bridge. They want to:
- Make it easier, safer and more convenient for people to walk, cycle and use public transport.
- Improve air quality
- Make the street more attractive and create a ‘sense of place’ so that people enjoy spending time here
You can find out more about the consultation in the leaflet attached.
Drop-in sessions are taking place at the following times and locations:
- Thursday 28 November, 10am-1pm at Britannia Village Hall, 65 Evelyn Road, E16 1TU
- Wednesday 4 December, 12noon-3pm at Royal Docks Learning and Activity Centre, Albert Road, E16 2JB
- Monday 9 December, 2-5pm at Canning Town Library, Barking Road, E16 4HQ